This year’s challenge is very open ended.
- Any size is OK up to 45 inches by 45 inches.
- You can create a traditional, modern or art quilt, a garment or a fabric sculpture or doll.
- Your creation must include a mermaid or mermaid fabric and contain at least two other objects that start with the letter M.
- It must be quilted.
- One entry per member; entry must be labeled.
- Entry must be submitted in a labeled Pillow case and accompanied by a completed entry form.
You still have time to make that fabulous idea that is running around in your brain into a finished creative masterpiece.
Challenge entries may be turned in at the March 9 meeting or dropped off at Roxanne’s on Thursday, March 15, 22 or 29 between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM.
For other drop off times, please call Ranell or Kika. Paperwork will be available to fill out when you turn in your entry.
This year’s challenge is shaping up to be oceans of fun. Hope you’ll be swept away by the tide of excitement and come on board for Mermaid Maritime Magic.
~ Kika Hutchings & Ranell Hansen, Challenge Co - Chairs